Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And The Winners Are . . .

Contest I recently ran a contest via my newsletter.  (Not signed up?  There's a sign-up box to your right.  Just scroll down a little.)  Readers had to correctly answer three questions about the Booktown Mysteries to win a bound galley of the third book, BOOKPLATE SPECIAL, which won't be available for sale until November 3rd (although it can be pre-ordered from your favorite bookseller or online).  There were to be three winners.

More than 60 readers entered the contest and 47 of them answered all three questions correctly.  I put all the names in a hat and had my Dad pick out four winners.

Yes, FOUR winners.  My editor's assistant was cleaning up the office and found another bound galley and sent it to me for the contest.

Thumbs up The winners are:

Barbara Fransen
Margaret Minter
David Potter
Kari Steph

Congrats everyone!  And thanks to everyone who entered the contest.