Friday, February 12, 2010

Name That Title!

It's time for a new contest: Name that new Booktown Mystery!

The truth is, like the name of Tricia's bookstore, I "Haven't Got a Clue" what to call the next book. So far I've been calling it Booktown #5. Not only does that sound boring, it's also no fun.

Shilhouette Here's the deal: Come up with the winning title, and I'll put your name in the next (maybe even this) Booktown Mystery. You can choose if you want to be a good guy or a bad guy.

What needs to be in the title? Something to do with books. Something to do with crime/murder. The deadline?  February 28.

Send me an email with TITLE CONTEST in the subject line, and email it to me contest @  (remember to close up those spaces or it won't work).

(I'll announce the winner on this blog as soon as my editor makes a determination.)

Good luck!