Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the spotlight

Not to beat a dead horse, but as you know, my third Jeff Resnick book, Cheated By Death, was released this month.  I wish the book had made a bit more of a splash, but at least it's selling which pleases me. 

Killer Characters logo Today, Jeff makes a guest appearance on the new Killer Characters blog.  (I hope you'll mosey on over there and take a look.)

Poor my poor Jeff books run a distant second when compared to the Booktown Mysteries.  (Distribution is everything, my dears.)  Still, I'm pleased I'm to have a chance to give him a much-needed boost in the ratings.

ColdCase.sm In an effort to do that, I'm offering the readers the chance to meet Jeff in a short story, Cold Case.  For details, you might want to check out my Facebook Fan (or like(?)) page here. (For a description of the story, check out the Kindle page.)

For those of you who are already familiar with Jeff, I'll be uploading a second short story to Kindle and Smashwords in early July.  It's called Bah Humbug.  (Just what you need--and little Chistmas in July.)  The story takes place the day AFTER the end of Cheated by Death.  Alas, poor Jeff.  (Or as my Dad used to say, he experiences "one damn thing after another.")

If you haven't already given Jeff a chance -- I hope you will soon.