Monday, August 16, 2010

The Hurrier I Go . . .

The hurrier "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get."

Truer words were never spoken.  It seems that I'm leaving more and more tasks undone this summer.

See, I've spent most of the summer at my family's summer cottage, ostensibly to write.  But I kinda sort have volunteered to help the Sisters In Crime get their blog on track, and have ended up spending just as much time on that as I have my book.  (Which is coming along nicely, and I SHOULD have it in on time, if you're reading this, Tom!)

But let's face it, if you're away from home for weeks at a time, little things pile up.  Like laundry.  Like filling the fridge, etc.  And if you're trying to write a book, write blog entries for your own blog, 2 group blogs, and coordinate another, all while promoting a new book, LOTS of stuff goes undone.

I kinda feel a little pressured right now.  But I also feel like WOW--I'm having a helluva good time doing all this.  Go figure!

So that's my wisdom of the day.  (Or was it?)  Anyway, back to work.  Have lots to do today and not enough hours in the day to get it done.

What's on your agenda for the day?