Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where did it land?

Yesterday was Wednesday, a day Ive been anticipating and dreading because I'd get to know if Chapter & Hearse made the New York Times Bestsellers list for mass market paperbacks.  If it did--where would it land?

Okay, no more suspense--it hit at #19 -- that's one step higher than Bookplate Special and I am ecstatic! 

My biggest thanks need to go to my readers who bought the book.  You helped put Chapter & Hearse there through your loyalty and trust that I'd come through with another book you'd enjoy. 

Thank you all!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome (yup, got my copy). And Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even pre-ordered from India- I hope that one counted too.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten my copy yet - on a book buying fast because school taxes are due the end of this month. So, you still have sales coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hooo!!! Way to go. I've got my copy too and already started reading. Congratulations, you bestseller you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete