Friday, September 24, 2010

New and Improved!

As most of you are aware (because I can't seem to stop harping on it), my L.L. Bartlett Jeff Resnick series is finding new life as e books/short stories.  Well, the old web site just didn't reflect that, and while most of the same information is listed on my Lorraine Bartlett site (which not too many people have visited), I thought it best to update the original  site as well.

And guess what?  It's up and alive today.

Click here to take a look.

(The site update was done by Glass Slipper Design.)

Well, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like! Nice back color (playing on the "Dead in Red" theme, eh?) that emphasizes but doesn't distract. The font is easy to read (thank you from us boomers) and the site is quick and easy to navigate. You seem to have all the info needed to charge right into Jeff's world -- the quick character sketches are a nice touch, doing them in each of the character's voice, but what happened to Maggie's sketch? -- and an even nicer touch was the photos & maps of Buffalo. While an author's ability to 'paint a picture' of a scene or place is vital, it's an extra treat to see the ACTUAL sites and/or inspirations for the book's setting. Thanks, again, for even considering adding this goodie.

    I think your upgrade IS truly "New and Improved." Congrats to you and Glass Slipper Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Like Laurie mentioned, the red really brings out the page. I especially love the banner with the eye. Great improvement.

    Will you indicate on the site, that your books can be purchased on the Nook as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! That's a mistake. The links are there on the Lorraine site. I'll have to add them in tomorrow. Thanks for pointing that out to me, Dru. You're an angel.

    ReplyDelete