Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maybe You'll Win!!!

Holly leaves Tis the holiday season and it's time to spread a little holiday cheer.  But, oh!  You have to work for it.

I'm participating in a Holiday Scavenger Hunt along with the authors of Access Romance.  The grand prize is a brand new Kindle e reader.  There are also four holiday prize packs -- and one of them contains a copy of Murder is Binding, along with a Haven't Got a Clue coffee mug.

How can you enter to win?

Acess romance_scavenger Check out the Access Romance web site.  You can find the contest page here. Find the Access Romance graphic on the web pages of the authors listed and you could win.

And while you're there, check out the books of some wonderful romance authors.

What do my books have to do with romance?  Well, Tricia would LIKE to have a successful romance. 

Aw, what the heck--go and see and join in the fun.  Maybe you'll win!

Partridge of pear tree I'm also participating in the 12 Days Of  Bookmas Giveaway from Bookends Literary Agency (that's who represents my work!).  Watch for my Facebook announcements and Tweets for clues on book titles.  Guess the right one, and you win.  For more information on how the game works, please visit the Bookends site.  And if you don't already follow my Facebook page, you can find me here.  And if you'd like to follow me on Twitter, I'm @LornaBarrett or @LorraineBartlet.  Want to follow the Cozy Chicks we're @thecozychicks!

Give it a try!