Friday, January 14, 2011

No time!!!


It's time for another "not enough hours in the day" blog post, because . . .

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY!!!

I feel like I'm falling behind in just about everything I do.  My to-do list never seems to get shorter.

If there were enough hours in the day, I could:

work on more than one book at a time
do laundry before I run out of something
work on promotion
do more baking
go shopping
shovel more snow
clean the house
brush the cats more often
READ FOR PLEASURE
take up a hobby

What would you do?

4 comments:

  1. spend time with friends
    practicing my knitting
    finish that cross-stitch project
    read
    write that book that I've started 10 times
    relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play the piano.
    Finish the sweater I'm knitting.
    Clean my house.
    Bake a pie for my long-suffering husband.
    Get my camera out and take pictures of our beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit with friends.
    Play tourist in the city.
    Dine out.
    See Broadway shows.
    Relax on Sat/Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do nothing with my girls just because we could.
    More time messing with my succulents and other plants.
    Read more.
    Clean the house more often.
    Make dinner more often.

    ReplyDelete