Thursday, February 17, 2011

I fell off the wagon . . .

Only two days into the WW program and I fell off the wagon.



Yesterday Mr. L and I drove all over the area to do drop-in signings for A Crafty Killing at area bookstores.  And darnitall, didn't we end up near my favorite Indian restaurant?  Those of you who know me well know I brake for Indian food.  Any time--any where.




Luckily for my waistline, we don't have an Indian restaurant in my part of town.  But when I hit Henrietta--watch out.  And didn't I hit the buffet twice.  And didn't they bring us a EXTRA basket of fresh-made naan!

I'm back on the wagon today, but I dreamed about aloo matar last night.

7 comments:

  1. I am sooo with you here, Lorna. Indian food is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started WW in January and practically keep one foot "off the wagon" inspite of my good intentions! I can SO identify with the buffet thing---only here in Texas it's the Tex-Mex restaurants that do me in. I don't dare go near a Pancho's Mexican Buffet and some fiend at one restaurant has advertised "all you can eat" enchiladas for a ridiculously low price! There oughta be a law---

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day won't hurt and you did get back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the wagon left while I was eating Lindor Valentine chocolate. I can see it disappearing around the bend, and have to decide if I can catch up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry too much, kiddo. As long as you see your WW program as a wagon and jump back on ... you're OK. But -- if you see it as a scooter (where you have one foot off most of the time), then you're in trouble. You're back on -- go for it!

    Also, very glad you don't live in Henrietta. (P.S. I BREAK for Indian food, too!! Dang. Now you've got my mouth watering. Where did I put that take-out menu for Tai Palace??)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget you have 49 extra points... use those :) Glad you are back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffet's will get you evrytime. But one day won't hurt anybody. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete