Friday, May 6, 2011

Title Contest--win a free book!

Diner lunch So, I had several lovely chats with my editor last weekend, one of them over lunch, and one topic of conversation concerned Victoria Square #3. I'd been calling it "A Hot Time In The Old Town."  My editor shook his head.  "Too long.  Got anything else?"

Uh ... no.

But I'll just bet you guys can come up with something.

Okay, not to give away too much of the plot, but the story has two major themes:  the crime is arson (and a murder) during a prolonged heat wave.

What can you come up with for that?

The Deadline?  Monday, May 9th (winner to be announced on May 10th).

Sentenced to death The prize?  An Advance Review Copy of SENTENCED TO DEATH (which is the next Booktown Mystery and will be available on June 7th.)  I'll also toss in a goody bag of author swag.

Send your entries to contest @ (and close up those spaces so this email address works).  Don't forget to include your snail mail address.

So, bring on the great title ideas!