Friday, July 8, 2011

It just disappeared!

Blank journal As I mentioned the other day, I'm juggling several writing projects that aren't under contract and that writing had become FUN again!  (Weeee!)

One of the projects was for a Young Adult Fantasy novella.  Back in April, I was in the midst of plotting a three-story arc when ... SCREECH ... had to come to an abrupt halt.  I had a BIG problem with my world building.

World building is extremely important in SF/Fantasy, you have to make your world believable and to do that you need to solve all your problems of how it works up front.  Well, that problem would NOT be resolved and so the story went way back on the back burner.

But two days ago I woke up in the middle of the night and the answer came to me.


The only problem?  I can't find the notebook with all the plot points.

I do remember typing MOST of it up, but did I type everything?

Katie and clues And can I find my notebook?  That would be a resounding NO!  And not for trying.  The last time I remember seeing it, it was sitting right next to my keyboard.  Well, it's not there now.

So, what can I do besides enlist the help of St. Anthony to find my notebook.  Any ideas?