Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time to change?

Time changeI don't know about you, but I have a hard time getting used to time changes.  (Good thing I don't travel a lot, eh?)

This spring forward/fall back stuff screws up my body clock something fierce.  Getting used to it in a day just doesn't happen for me.  Maybe a week and I'll be used to it.  But meanwhile the little clock inside me is telling me to ignore the one on the wall.  GET UP or GO TO BED--NOW!  Or "You're eating too early!" or "You're eating too late!"

The cats are confused, too.  In the morning they glare at me as if to say, "We showed up the bowls on time.  Where the heck have you been?"

I wish we could just do away with the whole thing. But then I guess the sun would be up at 4 am during the summer months, and who wants that, either?

Have you gotten used to the time change?