Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ding-Dong the book is out!

Throw the confetti high, because the second Victoria Square Mystery, THE WALLED FLOWER, is officially released today!


TheWalledFlower.smAnd just where can you get the book?  Why, click any of the links below.

Amazon ~ Kindle

Barnes & Noble ~ Nook

Books A Million


The Book Depository

Independent (US) Bookstores


I'm REALLY proud of this book.  If you intend to buy it, please do so this week.  If it hits the NYTimes bestsellers list, there's a chance Lorna's readers might find out we're one and the same author.  (And maybe one day the publisher will make my name on the cover large enough to be seen without a magnifying glass, too. <g>)

In any case, thank you all, my wonderful readers, for your letters, support, and most of all for reading my books.  You're the best!
P.S.  Today I'm being featured on Dru's Book Musings Blog where I'll be talking about one aspect of The Walled Flower:  Katie Bonner's home search.  Don't miss it!