Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christmas came sooner than I thought . . .

And yesterday Mr. L finished updating the last cover.  Will this be for the last time?  Who knows.  Last week I Googled a title by one of my favorite authors and saw there had been TWELVE covers for that book over the past 30 years.  Some were better than others--some downright awful ... but every couple of years they re-release the book and give it a new look.

And here's the new look for my Jeff Resnick story Bah! Humbug.

Humbug.sm Humbug.sm
Same (partial) picture, different look.

What do you think about this one?
.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like! (Esp. like the blurb above L.L. Bartlett!!) You and Mr. L. ROCK. Go, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I like it. Mr. L is doing a terrific job in redesigning your covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new cover. It pops! The color is nice.

    ReplyDelete