Friday, October 8, 2010

From Angelica's Kitchen . . .


I'm always trying to think of new ways to get people to come to my web site.  (And blog. And if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.)

I've had a number of requests for Angelica's recipes.  For some reason, people don't want to destroy the books (like tearing them out) to get them.  Go figure!

I have the answer.  I'm going to start posting recipes from the Booktown Mysteries on my web site.  Not all at once.  Holy cow!  I'm not THAT good with HTML.  But I thought I'd start with a few.  Anybody have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see first?

And if you haven't taken a look around the web site lately, here's the URL:  www.LornaBarrett.com

=======================
UPDATE:
And here's the new page on the web site. Let me know what recipe YOU'D like to see!

2 comments:

  1. Wheee! Love the idea of recipes on your web site. Angelica has lots of really good ones, but considering it's getting cooler (well, in some parts of the country!), how about more of her soups? Lobster bisque, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete