Here's the backstory behind that little tidbit: There was a little barbecue restaurant near our cottage. There never seemed to be any customers, and Mr. L and I felt sorry for the proprietress. So one day we decided to try it. It was very small--only about four tables. Mr. L LOVES barbecue and she made pork barbecue. So we ordered some pulled pork sandwiches. Mr. L thoroughly enjoyed his. But my bun had a spot of mold. I picked it off and ate the sandwich, but I wasn't happy about it. And we never went back. The place went out of business soon after. Now I always look at the bread on and sandwich I order.
Have you ever been to a restaurant and found mold on anything you ordered?
My experience with mold is in the comments.
Books A Million: https://is.gd/MReu4E
Book Depository: https://is.gd/PZeR2h
Kindle US: http://amzn.to/B07BD22MJ6
Kindle Worldwide: http://authl.it/B07BD22MJ6
Kobo US: https://is.gd/trJwG0
More info on my Website: https://is.gd/QSU4WS