Monday, May 16, 2011

And CRACK--they were gone!

So far this May we've had one lovely (warm) day.

That was Friday.

Saturday wasn't horrible, but it wasn't warm and sunny either.

Yesterday--fuggetaboutit.  It was COLD.  I realized the screen on the back door had been left up and went to put it down and CRACK!  Gone were the tips of three of my fingernails.

Now, I've probably lifted and lowered that screen a hundred times, so why would it decide to eat three of my fingernails right there and then?

It seems like every time my nails get long enough for nail polish something like this happens.  (And I have a signing on Sunday.  They won't grow much before then.)

So, what annoying thing happened to you over the weekend?

.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Nothing annoying like THAT has happened to me in the last several days. Sorry about that screen. Have you thought about going to a nail salon (they proliferate around here like the hanger population explodes in my closet)? Maybe they could attach 3 nails to match the rest of your fingers & you could go to your signing with all your nails the same length.

    Have a GREAT signing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spent a lot of time reading, took my daughter to get her learner's permit...she failed but we will go again tomorrow....they are closed on Mondays Grocery shopping more reading watched Desperate Housewives last night. Nothing too exciting.

    ReplyDelete