Thursday, March 27, 2014

An online booksigning!

Not a week goes by when someone asks me, "When are you coming to my town for a booksigning?" The truth is, probably never. More and more bookstores are reluctant to set them up, and since I don't fly (and tend to fall asleep at the wheel when I have to drive for more than two hours), it's usually a mighty long (and expensive) train trip to get anywhere.

But fear not, those of you with e books--and even those without--I can have an online booksigning at any time of the day or night thanks to Authorgraph.

Authorgraph

What's Authorgraph? A FREE online service that connects reads to authors.  Authors sign a digital bookplate and the reader can add them to his/her books, or print them out and add them to print books.  (Hey, win-win situation!)

You can request my Lorna Barrett/Booktown books here:  Lorna

You can request my Lorraine Bartlett/Victoria Square books here:  Lorraine

You can request my L.L. Bartlett/Jeff Resnick books here:  L.L.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Recipe-box_very smallHey, it's Update Thursday -- I'm adding a recipe a week to my Lorna website.  Check out this week's recipe from Murder Is Binding.

4 comments:

  1. This is really great. I requested them for the Booktown and Jeff Resnick series. There was even an option to get it for the new Booktown that will be out in July. Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the authorgraph. It was easy to get and fun to see it writing on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are ever signing in the Rochester area I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katherine. The Community Relations Manager who knew me is gone from B&N in Greece ... so no more signings there. I do two craft shows in the fall -- one the weekend before Thanksgiving in Gates, and one two weeks before Christmas in Greece. I hope you'll come and visit me then!

      Delete