Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Not what I needed to find


Yup, it's flat as a pancake.

Yesterday, I went out to the garage to get the car and run an errand and noticed that my bumper was a lot lower than Mr. L's car. (We we have the same cars.) Uh-oh! A flat. In all the years I've been driving, this is only my second flat tire.

Unfortunately, after Mr. L called AAA, the towing company got an emergency call from the cops, so we had to wait over two and a half hours. By the time the car got to Goodyear, they had finished work for the day (they're short-staffed) so Angelica (that's my car's name) had to stay overnight. Hopefully it was just a nail. That's covered by AAA. If the tire needs to be replaced (It's in good shape, so I hope not), then it's on me. So, I need to wait until later this morning to run my errands (hopefully, the last of my holiday shopping).

Has anything kept you from getting stuff done during this chaotic month?

No comments:

Post a Comment