Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mixing things up



It's Tuesday. I have to look at the calendar or the computer to remind myself what day it is. I also find that I'm forgetting to do stuff I want to do because--SQUIRREL!--I get distracted, which seems pretty easy these days.

Like I was going to post here yesterday, and then...I ended up emptying the cat box and did a few loads of laundry and then it was bedtime. But during those moments between the hauling the clothes from the washer to the dryer, I decided I needed to go back to playing house. By that, I mean doing a better job of cleaning (boo boo hoo! I miss the cleaning ladies who came twice a month to blitz the place), play with my new Dyson (currently still in the box), and get out my spring/summer decorations. But I'm not sure what boxes they are in so...I need to do an inventory. I need to put things away and take other things out. I'm inspired by those French Chateau videos I've been watching (now up to three channels).

If the sun ever comes out, I'll be out in the garden (self-sewn Pansies have suddenly appeared in the urns!!!!!). I need to make every day a red-letter day. Something special needs to happen so that every day isn't just the same.


What would make your day a red-letter day?

No comments:

Post a Comment